[ceph: root@xxxxxx0 /]# ceph orch host add xxxxxxxxxxx1 Error EINVAL: Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/share/ceph/mgr/mgr_module.py", line 1153, in _handle_command return self.handle_command(inbuf, cmd) File "/usr/share/ceph/mgr/orchestrator/_interface.py", line 110, in handle_command return dispatch[cmd['prefix']].call(self, cmd, inbuf) File "/usr/share/ceph/mgr/mgr_module.py", line 308, in call return self.func(mgr, **kwargs) File "/usr/share/ceph/mgr/orchestrator/_interface.py", line 72, in <lambda> wrapper_copy = lambda *l_args,
- One IP per mgmt card
- Basic telnet
- No login
- Can control various backplane options
- Working on finding out how to control backplane mode
- Not TLS
- openssl s_client causes it to restart
- Need to fuzz this
- Not TLS
OVH's DDOS Mitigation System was constantly blocking my IPSEC traffic when I had it encapsulated in UDP. Once I switched it back to native IPSEC (the IP protocol, not in a UDP wrapper for NAT traversal) it stopped blocking it. Repeated tickets to OVH resulted in no changes or fixes. They just ignored the tickets or were useless. Hope you don't need IPSEC with NAT traversal for them!
Guess what has telnet enabled and TCP/1138. Telnet is obvious but I'm still working on TCP/1138.
Trump will be remembered, not for his lies, his stupidity, his outright corruption, but for the bodies buried because of his failings.
Need xmlsec (aka xmlsec1) working in Heroku's Python? Try this:
- Install buildpack: heroku buildpacks:add --index 1 heroku-community/apt
- This needs to be before the Python buildpack. You can validate that in the settings tab now days.
- Create an Aptfile in the root of your project and add:
- Commit & Push!
The network side of my rack redo is almost done. Once the two SRX650s on top are removed it'll be good to go.
- 4x SRX650s w/ 10GbE
- 2x RackSwitch G8264
- 2x RackSwitch G8000 w/ 10GbE
- 1x Digi console serve
- 1x Avocent KVM
- 2x Voltaire Infiniband 4036 - 4xQDR (aka 40Gbps)
The IB network will be used for Lustre.